Café Bela Vista
A delicious taste of Portuguese and Macanese cuisine
Offering a delightful Macau dining atmosphere and tantalising cuisine, Café Bela Vista offers daily breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets that showcase an array of authentic Portuguese and Macanese dishes alongside international favourites. Our famous seafood buffet on weekend evenings features an ever-changing selection of fresh items straight from the local market.
This Macau restaurant reflects the authentic character of a traditional Portuguese family home with dark wood flooring, ceiling fans, chandeliers and beautiful mosaic floors. We also have a stunning colonial-style veranda that’s perfect for al fresco dining.
• Portuguese Snack Sampler Platter - Bacalhau balls, Portuguese cured ham, Macanese mushroom crab cake, shrimp rissoles, Macanese vegetarian samosa, assorted Portuguese sausages with pickled vegetables, marinated olive and garlic toast
• Assorted Seasonal Vegetables Salad - Mesclun green, assorted vegetables, shaved parmesan cheese and sesame dressing
• Steak Sandwich - Sliced Black Angus Flap meat, lettuce, tomato and mustard Aioli
• Porco à Alentejana - Portuguese braised pork and white wine sautéed clams served with steamed rice
• Surf & Turf - Combination of Black Angus beef tenderloin and king prawn
• Café Bela Vista Dessert Sampler - Marble cheese cake, blueberry New York cheese cake, vanilla panacotta, raspberry tartlet, rice chocolate tart, chocolate orange cake with your choice of sherbet
6:30am – 10pm (Daily)
3 – 6 pm (Mon to Thu - Pastries and Tea)
+853 8793 3871